Monday, July 20, 2015

As Good As it Gets (1997)

How did I hear about it? Who hasn't heard of the award-winning film As Good As it Gets? I was always ashamed to say I was a film fanatic and yet hadn't seen it. Its raved about and not mention it was on my Psych movie list.
How did I watch it? I rented As Good As it Gets from my city library and watched it with my family. 
Where did it lose points? Where do I start? I was thoroughly disappointed and didn't want to be, but I couldn't help it. There was repeated and unnecessary language throughout the film and some inappropriate content. I wouldn't watch it again because it wasn't memorable and it didn't give me anything to consider after I was done watching the film. It also wasn't quotable.
Strongest points? Nicholson's portrayal as someone with OCD was something I not only appreciated, but also believed. 



Rating? 5/10
Would I Recommend It? NO

No comments:

Post a Comment