Sunday, July 19, 2015

Being Vocal

Why I created "The Never Ending List": I love movies, I love being vocal about my opinions and I love writing.

I have a never ending list of movies to watch on my phone. The list grows and grows when I am given suggestions, when I go to Target and roam the entertainment section and mostly when I watch Watch Mojo on YouTube (My biggest time suck ever, I could spend hours watching their countdown videos). This list is ridiculously long and I think this summer is the perfect time to cut it down. I will try to continue this throughout the school year, but what can I say, I'm a senior and I can't promise anything. 

How "The Never Ending List" will work:

To be fair and unbiased, I will only be reviewing films that I do not have preconceived notions about. I will not review anything I have already watched, unless I completely do not remember it. Of course there is no way to fully avoid biases, I'm a sucker for Leonardo DiCaprio movies and I'm not a big horror or sci-fi fan, but I promise to try my very best to set those preferences aside. 

When rating out of ten I will always use a scale that I created, that way every movie will be judged on the same points. I will always post a picture of this rating, regardless of whether I get to writing more of a review. I will also give a general yes or no recommendation and other notes. 

My main focus will be films, but I will also be writing reviews for books and albums to shake things up every once and a while. 

I will take any suggestions!

Thank you in advance,
Kelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment