Sunday, July 19, 2015

Project Almanac (2015)


How did I hear about it? I first saw a trailer for it while in a movie theater. I thought it looked interesting and took a mental note of the title, which was at the time Welcome to Yesterday. Because the title was later changed and the release date was pushed back I forgot about it until seeing another trailer for it, under its current title, while in theaters for Mockingjay: Part I.
How did I watch it? I rented Project Almanac from my city library and watched it with my family. 
Where did it lose points? There was repeated and unnecessary language throughout the film and some inappropriate content. It was also not a very quotable film, which is important to me as the script is everything. 
Strongest points? The "thinkability" was high with this one. As with any other looping storylines like this one, it had me wondering what was real and what wasn't. 


Rating? 8/10
Would I Recommend It? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment